The psychoeducator screens, evaluates and implements concrete interventions adapted to the needs of individuals. Following the assessment of the situation, it is possible to seek the help of a specialized educator for the implementation of the interventions.
- speaks little and / or has communication difficulties and is waiting for speech therapy; has temper tantrums and can kick, kick, scream, etc. ;
- presents a hypothesis or diagnosis of ASD and you need help on a daily basis (crisis management, language stimulation, clean learning, sleep, social skills, etc.);
- has a new group of friends and you worry about his behavior.
- certain daily routines (getting up, eating, hygiene, sleeping, etc.) are difficult;
- you question yourself as a parent about your educational practices and / or your child's development;
Interventions can be done directly with the child, in a group or with the family, at home, at the child care center or at school. Strategies and tools can also be provided to the different people involved (parents, daycare, teachers, etc.).
To make an appointment with one of our specialist partners or for the price list please contact us at 514-750-7777