Your child has special needs such as learning disability, language, motor, severe allergy or any other difficulties, the LuneyToons daycare has put in place means to provide treatment that facilitate the integration of children with special needs, both educational services than daily life in a childcare setting.
- Foster the inclusion of children with special needs in social life by allowing them to be better integrated into their community and by providing them with the childcare services they need.
- Support staff in their responsibility to socially integrate children with special needs, while maintaining a quality childcare service for all.
- Encourage the participation of parents in the integration of their child when the latter has special needs.
- Look for ways to include it in daily activities in order to allow it to develop by fully participating in activities.
- Encourage him to develop his autonomy, while taking into account his particular needs.
- Allow him to evolve in the same environment (physical integration) and share the same experiences as other children (social integration).
Interventions can be done directly with the child, in a group or with the family, at home, at the child care center or at school. Strategies and tools can also be provided to the different people involved (parents, daycare, teachers, etc.).
To make an appointment with one of our specialist partners or for the price list please contact us at 514-750-7777